Artichokes to the huntress
Prepare this simple and healthy recipe. You can cook it in less than 10 minutes and the difficulty is minimal. Here are the ingredients and steps to follow.
About 10 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker
- Medium artichokes (8 pcs.)
- Fried tomato sauce (400 gr)Extra virgin olive oil (125 ml)
- Rolled garlic cloves (4 und.
- Vegetable broth (250 ml)
- Dry white wine (75 ml)
- Fresh Parsley
- Black pepper
1. Wash and clean the artichokes well.
2. Remove the outer leaves and cut into quarters. To avoid rusting, as they get clean dip them in cold water with a few drops of lemon and a sprig of parsley.
3. Place your Fagor pressure cooker on a heat source, pour in the extra virgin olive oil and heat to medium.
4. When the oil begins to heat up, add the garlic and let it brown slightly.
5. Add the artichokes and, taking care to avoid splashing, water with the white wine. Leave to cook for a few seconds to evaporate the alcohol.
6. Add the fried tomato sauce and the vegetable stock.
7. Season to taste and flavour with the bay leaf, oregano and thyme.
8. Close the pot, select the lowest working pressure your pressure cooker model allows and raise the heat source to full power.
9. Once the working pressure is reached, reduce the intensity of the heat source to a minimum and leave it to cook for the time indicated, depending on the Fagor pressure cooker model used.
10. After the time has elapsed, release the pressure using the «1 Eliminate pressure naturally» method described in the manual for your pressure cooker
11. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley before serving.
- Models CHEF EXTREME and CLASSIC 08 – 10 minutes
- Models DUO, DUAL RAPID, LEVEL and RAPID XPRESS in position I 06 – 08 minutes
- DUO, DUAL RAPID, LEVEL and RAPID XPRESS models in position II 04 – 06 minutes
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand