Vegetables in tempura
In 20 minutes you can have some very tasty vegetables in tempura prepared in our Fagor tartlet, with a high nutritional content. Next, we tell you the steps to follow and what ingredients you need.
About 20 minutes
Utensil: Lunchbox Fagor
- Clean avocado in strips (125 g)
- Chives in rings (200 g)
- Green bell pepper strips (100 g)
- Green asparagus (8 und.)
- Carrot strips (100 g)
- Zucchini strips (100 g)
- Mild olive oil
- Cornstarch (50 g)
- Tempura flour (150 g)
- Egg yolks L (2 und.)
- Ice water
- Ground white pepper
1. To make the tempura, mix the flour with the egg yolks, ice water and a pinch of salt, stir without excessively beating until you get a cream with a similar texture to the crepe batter.
2. Season the vegetables to taste and flour them with the cornstarch.
3. Heat plenty of mild olive oil in your Fagor tartan or pot, if you have a thermometer, wait until the oil reaches about 175 – 180 °C.
4. Pass the floured vegetables through the tempura dough and dip them in the hot oil. Fry until crisp and golden.
5. Remove with the help of a spider and leave to drain on a grid or absorbent kitchen paper.
6. Serve the vegetables with sauces such as; teriyaqui, soya, tentsuyu, romesco, etc..
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand