An especially tasty sauce, with a long preparation time and an amazing ease you can prepare a great Romesco sauce in our cake tin or oven dish.
About 120 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker Duo
- Ripe tomato (600 g)
- Garlic cloves (4 und.)
- Toasted or fried almonds (75 g)
- Roasted hazelnuts (25 g)
- Mild olive oil (200 ml)
- Sherry vinegar (50 ml)
- Meat of ñora or choricero pepper (2 c/c)*
- Ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 175 °C.
2. Arrange the tomatoes with the garlic and a sprig of rosemary in your stainless steel Fagor tin, cover with the olive oil and leave to confit in the oven for 90 minutes.
3. Using a blender or food processor, crush the nuts, peeled tomatoes, garlic and ñora meat.
4. Gradually add the oil used to preserve the tomatoes and garlic so that it emulsifies the sauce.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste and dress with the sherry vinegar to taste.
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand