In less than 15 minutes you can have a tasty purrusalda prepared in a Fagor pressure cooker, with a high nutritional content. Next, we tell you the steps to follow and what ingredients you need.
About 15 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker Duo
- Cut potato (600 g)
- Chopped leek (400 g)
- Onion, finely diced (200 g)
- Carrot in pieces (100 g)
- Finely chopped garlic clove (1 und.)
- Chicken or vegetable broth (1200 ml)
- Extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- Ground white pepper
1. Arrange your Fagor pressure cooker on a heat source and pour the olive oil inside, heating it over medium heat.
2. When the oil starts to heat up, add the onion and garlic and let it cook slowly until the onion starts to become transparent.
3. Add the leek, carrot and potato. Add salt and pepper to taste and sauté over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Pour the broth over the stew and close the pot.
5. Select the lowest working pressure your pressure cooker model allows and raise the heat source to full power.
6. Once the working pressure is reached, reduce the intensity of the heat source to a minimum and leave it to cook for the time indicated, depending on the Fagor pressure cooker model
7. After a while, release the pressure using the «1 Natural Pressure Release» method described in your pressure cooker manual.
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand