Pears in wine with chocolate
In less than 15 minutes you can have a delicious pears in wine with chocolate with a great nutritional content. Next, we tell you the steps to follow and what ingredients you need.
About 15 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker Duo
- Pears variety conference (8 und.)
- Red Crianza wine (250 ml)
- Sherry Brandy (125 ml)
- Water (200 ml)
- Sugar (200 g)
- Dark chocolate coating (225 g)
1. Peel the pears keeping the stem if possible.
2. Arrange your Fagor pressure cooker on a heat source and incorporate the pears inside, sprinkle with sugar.
3. Pour in the red wine, brandy and water.
4. Close the cooker, select the lowest working pressure your pressure cooker model allows and raise the heat source to maximum power.
5. Once the working pressure has been reached, reduce the intensity of the heat source to a minimum and leave it to cook for the time indicated, depending on the Fagor pressure cooker model
6. After a while, release the pressure using the «1 Natural Pressure Release» method described in your pressure cooker manual.
7. Pour about 250 ml of the cooking juice from the pears into a Fagor tin, add the chocolate coating in pieces and melt over a medium-low heat.
8. Cover the pears with the sauce before serving.
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand