Zucchini cream with pistachios and basil
In less than 15 minutes you can have a tasty cream of courgette in a Fagor pressure cooker, with a great nutritional content. Below, we tell you the steps to follow and what ingredients you need.
About 10 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker Duo
- Courgette cubes (800 g)
- Vegetable broth (250 ml)
- Fresh basil (5 – 10 g)
- Peeled pistachios (80 g)
- Extra virgin olive oil (50 ml)
- Liquid cooking cream (150 ml)
- Ground white pepper
1. Arrange your Fagor pressure cooker over the heat source and pour in the vegetable stock, courgette, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Close the pan, select the lowest working pressure your pressure cooker model allows and raise the heat source to full power.
3. Once the working pressure is reached, reduce the intensity of the heat source to a minimum and leave it to cook for the time indicated, depending on the Fagor pressure cooker model used.
4. After the time has elapsed, release the pressure using the «1 Eliminate pressure naturally» method described in the manual for your pressure cooker.
5. Remove part of the cooking stock, keeping it in reserve in case it is necessary.
6. Add the cream, basil leaves and pistachios.
7. Crush with a mixer until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cantra s.l. fabrica y/o comercializa productos Fagor bajo licencia de la marca Fagor