Vegetable Soup in a Pressure Cooker
In less than 20 minutes you can have a tasty vegetable broth prepared in a Fagor pressure cooker, with a high nutritional content. Below, we tell you the steps to follow and what ingredients you need.
About 25 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker Duo
- Spring onion, cubed (250 g)
- Chopped leek (150 g)
- Stem celery, chopped (100 g)
- Carrot in cubes (200 g)
- Chopped green beans, optional (100 g)
- Turnip cubes (200 g)
- Whole garlic cloves (2 und.)
- Extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- Water (2.5 l)
1. Place your Fagor pressure cooker over the heat source and add the water, spring onion, leek, celery, carrot, green beans, turnip and garlic.
2. Heat to medium-high and wait for the boiling to begin.
3. Lower the heat intensity to low power and remove any foam and impurities that appear on the surface.
4. Add the extra virgin olive oil and close the pot.
5. Select the lowest working pressure your pressure cooker model allows and raise the heat source to full power.
6. Once the working pressure is reached, reduce the intensity of the heat source to a minimum and leave it to cook for the time indicated, depending on the Fagor pressure cooker model
7. After a while, release the pressure using the «1 Natural Pressure Release» method described in your pressure cooker manual.
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand