Chicken soup in a pressure cooker
In less than 25 minutes you can have a tasty chicken broth prepared in a Fagor pressure cooker, with a high nutritional content. Below, we tell you the steps to follow and what ingredients you need.
About 25 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker Duo
- Chicken hindquarter (400 g)
- Chicken carcass (600 g)
- Onion (150 g)
- Leek (150 g)
- Celery stalk (100 g)
- Carrot (100 g)
- Extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- Water (2.5 l)
1. Place your Fagor pressure cooker over the heat source and add the water, the hindquarter, the casing, the onion, the leek, the celery and the carrot.
2. Heat to medium-high power and wait for the boiling to begin.
3. Lower the heat intensity to low power and remove any foam and impurities that appear on the surface.
4. Add the extra virgin olive oil and close the pot.
5. If your pressure cooker model allows it, select working pressure II and raise the intensity of the heat source to maximum power.
6. Once the working pressure is reached, reduce the intensity of the heat source to a minimum and leave it to cook for the time indicated, depending on the Fagor pressure cooker model used.
7. After the time has elapsed, release the pressure using the «1 Eliminate pressure naturally» method described in the manual for your pressure cooker.
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand