In just 20 minutes you can have a tasty fish broth prepared, with a great nutritional content. Below, we tell you the steps to follow and what ingredients you need.
About 20 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker Duo
- Fish cuttings; bones, heads, skins (750 g)
- Spring onion (200 g)
- Leek (150 g)
- Carrot (100 g)
- Parsley bouquet (50 g)
- Garlic cloves (2 pcs.)
- Extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- Water (2.5 l)
1. Place your Fagor pressure cooker over the heat source and add the water, fish cuttings, spring onion, leek, carrot, parsley and garlic.
2. Heat to medium-high and wait for the boiling to begin.
3. Lower the heat intensity to low power and remove the foam and impurities that appear on the surface.
4. Add the extra virgin olive oil and close the pot.
5. Select the lowest working pressure your pressure cooker model allows and raise the heat source to full power.
6. Once the working pressure is reached, reduce the intensity of the heat source to a minimum and leave it to cook for the time indicated, depending on the Fagor pressure cooker model used.
7. After the time has elapsed, release the pressure using the «1 Eliminate pressure naturally» method described in the manual for your pressure cooker.
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand