Sauteed rice with vegetables and loin
A delicious and tasty Peruvian recipe that will allow you to enjoy international cuisine in a simple way and in less than 30 minutes.
About 30 minutes
Utensils: Cookware / Frying pan
- Washed pump rice (300 g)
- Fresh pork loin in strips (300 g)
- Red onion in strips (150 g)
- Green bell pepper strips (100 g)
- Red bell pepper strips (100 g)
- Yellow bell pepper strips (100 g)
- Green asparagus (100 g)
- Chicken broth (800 ml)
- Mild olive oil (40 ml)
- Soy sauce (30 ml)
- Ground black pepper
- Finely chopped chives
1. Heat the chicken broth in a tall pot of your Fagor cookware and when it boils, add the rice in the form of rain. Stir and leave to cook over a medium heat for approximately 18 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large Fagor pan (28 or 30 cm) heat the olive oil over medium heat.
3. When it starts to get warm, add the onion and peppers. Raise the temperature and sauté.
4. After about 4 or 5 minutes, add the lightly seasoned pork loin, continue to sauté the whole until it begins to brown.
5. After the rice is cooked, drain well to remove excess broth and add to the pan along with the asparagus.
6. Dress with the soy sauce, sprinkle the chives and sauté for a couple of minutes more.
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand