Rice on the side in pressure a cooker
In less than 15 minutes you can have a tasty rice, with a great nutritional content. Below, we tell you the steps to follow and what ingredients you need.
About 15 minutes
Utensil: Pressure cooker
- Round grain rice (300 g)
- Cuttlefish in cubes (250 g)
- Fish stock (900 ml)
- Grated ripe tomato (200 g)
- Finely chopped garlic cloves (4 pcs.)
- Nut (2 -3 pcs.)
- Mild olive oil (75 ml)
- White pepper
1. Place your Fagor pressure cooker over the heat source and pour in the olive oil. Heat over medium heat until the oil starts to get hot.
2. Stir in the garlic and sauté until it begins to brown slightly.
3. Add the cuttlefish and sauté over medium-high heat until the juices evaporate.
4. Stir in the grated tomato and continue to sauté for another 3 or 4 minutes.
5. Once the liquids from the tomato and cuttlefish have reduced, add the rice and stir-fry until the rice grains begin to clear.
6. Pour in the hot fish stock, adjust the seasoning and flavour with the ground white pepper and saffron strands.
7. Close the pan, select the lowest working pressure your pressure cooker model will allow and raise the heat source to full power.
8. Once the working pressure is reached, reduce the intensity of the heat source to a minimum and leave it to cook for the time indicated, depending on the Fagor pressure cooker model
9. After time, release the pressure using the method «2 Remove pressure by cooling the pan with cold water» described in your pressure cooker manual.
10. Allow to rest for a few minutes and serve the rice with garlic mayonnaise.
- Models CHEF EXTREME and CLASSIC 08-10 minutes
- DUO, LEVEL and RAPID XPRESS models in position I 06-08 minutes
- DUO, LEVEL and RAPID XPRESS models in position II 04-06 minutes
Cantra s.l. manufactures and/or markets Fagor products under license of the Fagor brand